Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Boiling Point:||5425℃||Melting Point:||2996 ℃|
|Density:||16.69 G/cm3||Appearance:||Silvery Bright|
|Manufacturing Standard:||ASTM B364-92||Application:||Electronics, Semiconductor, Chemical,|
RO5200 Tantalulm Ingots , 99.95% (3N5) -99.99% (4N)Purity , EB Furnace Melted
• Can be used in laboratory equipment.
• Can be used as a substitute for platinum.
• Can be used in manufacturing super alloys and electron-beam melting.
• Can be used in metallurgical, machinery processing, glass and ceramic industries.
• Can be used as a superalloy additive in nickel-based alloys.
• Can be used for sputtering targets.
Non-Metallic impurities, ppm max by weight
Ingots are generally the least costly metallic form and useful in general applications. And we also produce tantalum as rod, wire, plate, sheet, tube, disc, sputtering targets, machined parts and other shapes are available by request.
Towin Rare Metals produce RO5200, RO5400 with different dimensions of the tantalum ingots. Moreover, we guarantee the tantalum purity is between 99.95% to 99.99% or higher. We also make sure of excellent properties performance. The size can be tailored by the customers’ requirements. We control our products quality through the raw material source till the whole production line and finally deliver to our customers in order to make sure you purchase our products with stable and same quality each lot.
Contact Person: sales